Colorado Springs RV & Outdoor Show Details
The Colorado Springs RV & Outdoor Show boasts one of the largest displays of RVs and campers for sale under one roof. The family friendly event has something for every outdoor enthusiast, including over 60,000 sq. feet of camping and traveling exhibits.
PRIZES FOR THE FIRST 100 IN LINE!
Camping World will be the “100-A-Day Giveaway” sponsor for the show! Be one of the first 100 people through the doors to receive a gift!
Dealers at the show will be carrying lines including, but not limited to:
- Holiday RV: Lance Truck Campers, Lance Travel Trailers, Coachmen Freedom Express Trailer, Retro by Riverside RV, & Cirrus Truck Camper
- Intermountain Coach: Coachmen Prism, Coachmen Orion, Coachmen Galleria, Fleetwood Flair, Thor Synergy, Thor Compass, & Leisure Unity
- Camping World RV Supercenter: Heartland Mallard, Coleman, Starcraft AR-ONE, Starcraft Launch, Crossroads Rezerve, Keystone Laredo, Jayco Greyhawk, Jayco Redhawk, Jayco Melbourne, Thor Motor Coach ACE, Thor Motor Coach Axis, Thor Motor Coach Hurricane, & Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite
- Royal Gorge Truck and RV: Forest River Berkshire Class A Diesel, Gulf Stream BT Cruiser & Conquest, Coachmen Apex, Gulf Stream Amerllite, Gulf Vista Cruiser, Vengeance Toy Hauler.
- Century RV: Keystone Cougar, Keystone Summerland, Keystone Avalanche, Forest River Heritage Glen, Forest River Georgetown, Dutchmen Aspen Trail, Little Guy Worldwide TAB, TAG, Rough Rider, and Scotty, Forest River Palomino Truck Campers, Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser, Gulf Stream GEO, Cruiser MPG, & Crossroads Redwood.
Show dates, times, and ticket prices are as follows:
Thursday, February 2 – Noon to 7pm
Friday, February 3 – Noon to 7pm
Saturday, February 4 – 10am to 6pm
The Fall RV Show will be:
Friday, September 8 – Noon to 7pm
Saturday, September 9 – 10am to 6pm
Adults $7.00, Youth 16 & under free!
Location: Colorado Springs Event Center 3960 Palmer Park at Academy, Colorado Springs, CO with Free Parking!
For More Information Contact: Tiphani Ruark 1-816-676-0483 firstname.lastname@example.org